In this tutorial, we will guide you through the procedure to save a new background image into your Camera Roll and set this image as wallpaper in iOS6.
1. Choose your favorite iPad background in our gallery.
2. Tap on the download button.
3. Once the background show up in the fancy box, touch and hold it until a menu comes out.
4. Select “save Image” and close Safari.
5. Open your photos and go into the camera roll album.
6. Tap on the background you have chosen and tap on the small arrow on the top menu. Than, select “Use as Wallpaper”.
7. Finally, tap on “Set Both” in the top menu to use the background as Lock screen and home screen.
Now visit our iPad backgrounds gallery optimized for retina display 😀